Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the moon was destroyed, so were we...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DELETION DAY!
Sacred Four Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 pm

» IMPORTANT: Please Read!
Sacred Four Emptyby Candy Kane Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:30 pm

» Sacred Four
Sacred Four Emptyby Candy Kane Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

» A Surprise!
Sacred Four Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

» NickName Username - ACTIVITY
Sacred Four Emptyby Coal Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:11 pm

» Advertisement Banner CONTEST
Sacred Four Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:46 pm

» How do you like the new layout so far?
Sacred Four Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm

» Stuff to do List
Sacred Four Emptyby WP STAFF Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 pm

» MOTM Nominations: JANUARY!
Sacred Four Emptyby Candy Kane Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:49 pm

SWITCH ACCOUNTS
Switch Accounts

Sacred Four

Go down 
+5
Amber
Apolla
Phantom
Candy Kane
WP STAFF
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WP STAFF

Coins : 69

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:53 am

Sacred Four is the four trees found in the very center of Glaciel. The temperature here is mostly affected by the time of the year and kept stable; the only place in Glaciel where seasons make sense because the Moon Shard is just at the right angle in the sky. On each tree, which are pine, is the symbol for each pack depending on which direction that tree faces. This place is often used for peaceful meeting and general thoughts amongst the wolves themselves. However, this place may also be dangerous for the Rogi and Assassins that walk it, along with predators, so it has it's pros and cons.

Prey: All Sorts
Predators: All Sorts
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Coins : 154

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 10:13 am

Kaine entered the place where she thought her troubles would be solved. She wandered through the thin forest on the chilly autumn day with her head low and ears flat against her head. She paused when the trees came into view.'Am I worthy to lead?' The question was unmistakeably there in her mind. It was a question she found quite difficult to answer. Her guard was down and she was barely conscious of anyone being around her. It was a risk, but she was new to Dominance, something she hadn't expected after the recent domini passed last Spring. Her old pack had died off of mostly disease. Kaine wondered how long she would last on her own. A week? A month? A year? SHe even hesitated to approach the tree of her pack. What frightened her, sh did not know.
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenparadise.forumotion.org
Phantom

Phantom

Coins : 12

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 7:06 am

Phantom huffed with each stride as a tri-colored canine instinctfully made is journey. Short stocks sauntering led the Westeria Domini in the direction of the Four Trees; it was tradition, one that all of the Dominis made. However, another tradition was the no fighting policy, and Phantom knew he'd have to put aside his own selfish desires for the safety of his title and pack. The very thought made the ivory mutt cringe, but he'd bite the bullet and respect it.

Honestly, Phantom thought the tradition was a bit ridiculous, but whay could the brute do? He took out the past Domini, therefore crowning him with the responsibility. Phantom didn't even want the pack in his control; that wasn't his reason at all for slaying the old guy. Old guy was simply being bossy, a d Phantom wasn't taking it. Hd certainly had experience as a leader, so Phantom Daemic was well prepared for anything.

Once the Four Trees did reach his view, another wolf was already there. "Shoot," Phantom murmured, not caring to halt or respect her presence at all. She looked depressed, so Phantom kind of just stood off while staring at the trees. What significance did these trees have?
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Kaine felt the presence like a deer feels stalked by prey. She turned her back to four trees and showed her fangs. "It is rude to not inform a wolf ones presence. Surely you know this is a sacred place. Come out of the shadows." She waited for a reply wondering whether it was someone she knew. She waited and watched the trees with a somewhat steady gaze. She wondered if he would even bother to show himself. He was upwind of her and she couldn't draw a scent. It was possible he could be a wolf from another pack. This was a peaceful place, but like that peace was ever tolerated so much. She hoped Luna, the Nomarian spirit, would protect and watch over her.

Edited on the laptop!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:59 pm

(Umm...Phantom isn't hiding in the shadows..he's at his distance, but not hidden..so edit please.)

"Geezus Christ, dog." Phantom snorted, nostrils flarinf and elongated canines sticking out from his parted chops. The ivory brute didn't even glance at her direction, knowing that he may loose his will and attack out of the blue. His gold-orange opticals focused on the trees, althoughthe Domini had already lost interest. His body heat soared, body trembling as adrenaline pulsed through his achy bones. A salmon tongue ran over his blood coated lips, then shut his trap and attempted to glance at the she-wolf. The mutt eyed her up and down, sizing her up, checking her out before giving another disapproving expression.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Opps XD

Kaine chuckled as the male spat curses aloud. She noted his bloody maw and narrowed her eyes more and turned to that she faced where the voice had come from. She spotted the brute and relaxed only so slightly. She couldn't remember if she remembered the wolf, so she approached him only by a few feet."You smell like you have class. Or is that just your ego?" She chuckled under her breath at the thought, and grinned at the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 11:51 pm

"You smell like you have class. Or is that just your ego?"

This ongoing situation had Domini on high alert, his adrenaline pulsing faster through his veins with each second that passed. Thoughts bombarded within his cranium, which only contributed to his already short, fiery fuse. The double colored she-wolf inched closer, and Phantom's ivory coat rippled as the male shifted his body weight to her right, then left. "Domini; Westeria." Phantom spat, hate thick in his tone like venom sizzling on a snake's tongue. "I prefer to be alone." The brute probably made that statement clear, and then straightened his posture to a respectable one of a statue.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:03 am

Kaine smiled slightly more at the male, until he spat words at her. She woofed at him, almost flirtatiously, but she meant to mock him. She shouldn't, but how could she not? "I see. Well, what brings you here then?"She kept her voice neutral. A snapping comment nagged at her thoughts, but she bit her tongue instead."Tell me why your here, fellow Domini, and I will seek some clemency in you."Why she talked this way, she didn't know. Kaine was still more like a pup. What came out of her jaws, was what she felt was a domini's response.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:10 am

Suspicious trickled down Phantom's spine, and the brute certainly did not appreciate her child-like behavior. A growl bellowed from his stomach, but that didn't even phase the annoying she-wolf. "Mercy? Good god.." Phantom mumbled, sauntering away from the wolf with raised hairs and exposed canines. "Well, ain't this where to Domini's go?" The ivory mutt mocked right back, a twisted grin forming on his bloody chops while slicing through the ground with a claw that unsheathed from his paw pad. "Past leader did it, but he's no longer with us...well, he's with me." Pause. "In my stomach."
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:01 pm

Kaine tilted her head at the males first reply, noted his growl which she answered with one of her own, thinking he would attack. She when he asked about the dominis place, however, she felt the need to correct him."This is a place for all wolves, not just the high ranks."She said it smartly. She cringed when she learned he had killed the recent male leader. "What business do you have here?"Westeria carried wolves as small as this male was and she knew that. She couldn't remember if she had gotten his name."And your name?" She raised her brows as though to antagonize him. The more she learned of him, the more she felt safer, and possibly find something she could use in battle if that ever occurred.
The pup in her, was making things difficult. She was young, but she thought to learn from this male. What she learned, however, would effect the entire outcome of her rule as a leader. She narrowed her eyes at the wolf. What could she possibly learn from this male who killed the recent Westeria domini for leadership. He who's blood stained muzzle was an indication that the fight had happened recently. Kaine would be wise to keep her wits about her. She knew it was a cruel world in the lands of Glaciel, but she had forgotten just how cruel they really were.
Back to top Go down
Apolla

Apolla

Coins : 8

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Apolla watches the wolves from the shadows and laughs to herself as they trade snarky remarks. Well mostly the males doings she can tell instantly that they are from rival packs so she stays out of sight. Her cream pelt shines gold in the sunlight her silvery eyes sharp and alert. As she watches she could tell the male was an alpha due to the way he carried himself with confidence as for the female she wasn't sure she didn't act like any alpha Apolla had seen before. She stood watching and listening to their conversation. The young female's paw hits something, she stumbles and falls into the open. Oh no she whispers to herself knowing the wolves would be able to see her.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Coins : 11

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Amber waited on the cliff above as she had trailed her Domini to the four trees. She saw that he conversed with a dark grey and white female and wondered if she should defend her Domini. She watched as the two talked, all the while, she inched her way into the valley. It was when Amber was about halfway that another wolf appeared from the shadows above on the cliff. She was creamy furred and looked entirely clumsy. Amber bounded to her Dominis side and glanced between him and the female. The female smelled of snow.'Nomaria' Amber thought with a narrowing of her eyes. She glanced up at the creamy wolf. 'she must be from a different pack...' Amber sat on her haunches and waited to see what her Domini would say to the she-wolf next. She also wondered how he felt about her being there...

Last post on the laptop for the day. The rest will be through my wii! Also pertains to PM talk instead of the chat^^
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Kaine started slightly when she heard a noise from afar. She turned slightly to see that a creamy wolf had appeared. She smelled earthy to Kaine, swampy.`What a cluts' she thought, wrnkling her nose at the unwanted scent. Then she saw the sandy female approach and sit beside Phantom. The more wolves came, the comfortable Kaine felt about being here. Of course, she had come for guidance, not a play date. She glanced over at the sandy female before addressing Phantom first. "A bodyguard or Slave?" Then to the creamy female with narrowed eyes, "Quite the cluts, aren't you?" She meant to be funny but it came out as annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Apolla

Apolla

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 7:48 pm

"quite the cluts aren't you?"The females harsh words hit her like a brick. She growls No I'm not and I'll have you know I can take down a bull elk alone she replies in a cocky manner. Im Apolla she says the anger fading and her harsh silvery eyes returning to their gentle demener. I'm sorry I snapped she says to the female I shouldn't have I've had a rough day and I shouldn't have taken it out on you please forgive me. When looks at the female looking at her unique markings an her face. Her eyes turn to the other wolves knowing they were from Westeria her packs most hated enemy. She held her going not wanting to make things worse than they were already.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:12 pm

Kaine tilted her head at Apolla. 'What a rude wolf' she said to herself. "A little cocy too." She added afted she had finished speaking. To her name Kaine replied with a mumbled, "I'm Kaine." Then she took in her last statement. This wolf appeared more softly. "We are rivals," Kane pointed out, "And you speak as though we are already friends." She wondered if Apolla understood this.
Back to top Go down
Apolla

Apolla

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:19 pm

"I am aware we are rivals she answers but we are still the lone survivors and wolves all the same." She finishes her statement she keeps the two other wolves in her intense silver gaze making sure they don't try anything. Apolla looks up at the sky some birds fly by but nothing major. Keeping the wolves in her sight she gazes quickly around the clearing making sure no other wolves were here she didn't need a fight. Her cream pelt now glowing a soft gold in the light of the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:26 pm

Kaine nodded to Apollas' reply. "Yes, I know." She glanced at Phantom, seeing he had probably lost his tongue. "Cat got your tongue?" She dared to tease him. She glanced at Apolla. What brought you here, hm? Come to speak with the Spirits too?"
Back to top Go down
Apolla

Apolla

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:30 pm

Apolla laughs quietly at Kains teasing towards phantom. I was hunting some rabbits near here then i heard you talking with him she points to Phantom with her muzzle and I came to check it out. Then as you know a rock came loose and here I am she replies.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:39 pm

Kaine chuckled at Apollas' reply. "I see. Where be your Domini? Come alone, have you?"She grinned."I wouldn't travel alone in this place. Too many crazies here that would tear such a sweet face to pieces." She wondered if Apolla felt intimidated now...
Back to top Go down
Apolla

Apolla

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 8:45 pm

“Yes I have come alone my domini is in the packs lands wouldn't want him to get himself into trouble" she replies then adds and your feeble attempts to intimidate me aren't working the only one I fear is my domini and he won't hurt me unless I cross him she replies in a mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:21 am

Phantom eyeballed the conversing femmes for a while, and a smug expression spread across his maw. The Domini did not favor each, but he always found arguing pleasant to watch, and luckily Phantom got a front row seat. It wasn't until his pack member arrived, and shortly was addressed. "Companion." Phantom sneered in the Normania Domini's direction, words thick with hate that sizzled on his tongue like raw molten lava. His ears erected, canines bared defensively: "Its Phantom."
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

Coins : 11

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:32 am

Amber chuckled when phantom replied to the females rude statements; even the creamy female joined in! Amber glanced at Phantom with a considerable look. The warima wondered how Phantom could possibly be this so calm, so to speak, when the female clearly insulted him. She his shoulder to get his attention."Why not do away with her?" she whispered harshly."Shes a mutt." Amber bared fangs at the two females in disgust.
Back to top Go down
Apolla

Apolla

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:06 am

Apolla shifted uncomfortably on her paws. “Why not just end her she's a mutt." The dusty female had said. She lifted her head higher squaring her shoulders if there was going to be a fight she would put up a good one. With the soft scent of pine in her nose she takes a deep breath and readies herself for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Phantom had corrected her and Kaine simply grinned at him. "So."She turned her back on all  three wolves, facing the trees, realizing why she had really come here. "If you don't mind, I have to seek guidance from above." Kaine approached the pine tree that held Nomarias crest deep within its trunk and sat on her haunches. She raised her muzzle high and howled ceremonially, as though to get a great spirits attention. She hoped the others wouldn't disturb her...

Last lines a hint! As for Pack Crests, those are pending^^ But in general they do have a crest Smile Staff needs to discuss this when able to in the topic I made via Council forum^^
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:44 pm

Why not do away with her? She's a mutt.

Ivory fur bristled while standing on edge, but Phantom simply grinned a toothy smirk right back to Kaine, finding the she-wolf's remarks more amusing than threatening. "Timing is everything, and this is a place of peace." The Westeria Domini replied soberly to his companion, then nodded off to Kaine as she did her thing. "I've got better things to do," His eyes met Amber's hues, then revealed blood coated canines in a teeny grin before rubbing his flank against her's. Teasingly, of course, then adverted his eyesight at the other femme who arrived. "We, ourselves, aren't pure either..I'd say we're all mutts to be honest." Phantom murmured, not really directing his words to anyone specific, then swished his tail in boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sacred Four Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred Four
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolven Paradise :: Normada - Rogue Fortress :: Whisper Forest-
Jump to: