Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the moon was destroyed, so were we...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DELETION DAY!
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 pm

» IMPORTANT: Please Read!
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby Candy Kane Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:30 pm

» Sacred Four
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby Candy Kane Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

» A Surprise!
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

» NickName Username - ACTIVITY
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby Coal Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:11 pm

» Advertisement Banner CONTEST
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:46 pm

» How do you like the new layout so far?
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm

» Stuff to do List
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby WP STAFF Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 pm

» MOTM Nominations: JANUARY!
Sacred Four - Page 2 Emptyby Candy Kane Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:49 pm

SWITCH ACCOUNTS
Switch Accounts

Sacred Four

Go down 
+5
Amber
Apolla
Phantom
Candy Kane
WP STAFF
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
WP STAFF

Coins : 69

Sacred Four - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Sacred Four is the four trees found in the very center of Glaciel. The temperature here is mostly affected by the time of the year and kept stable; the only place in Glaciel where seasons make sense because the Moon Shard is just at the right angle in the sky. On each tree, which are pine, is the symbol for each pack depending on which direction that tree faces. This place is often used for peaceful meeting and general thoughts amongst the wolves themselves. However, this place may also be dangerous for the Rogi and Assassins that walk it, along with predators, so it has it's pros and cons.

Prey: All Sorts
Predators: All Sorts
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Amber

Amber

Coins : 11

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 1:58 pm

Amber flinched slightly when Phantom bumped his flank against hers. Then she stood as the creamy female did and felt the fur rise along her back just as hers did."Back off." Amber growled. She eyed the female with tension growing between them. When she saw that Phantom had agreed to her statement but saying they were all mutts, Amber huffed and sat back down on her haunches. She watched as the Nomaria female stood and went to Narmarias sacred tree before she spoke to Phantom."Why are we here?" She bared only the tis of her fangs."I didn't follow you for a date, so tell me what going on."
Back to top Go down
Apolla

Apolla

Coins : 8

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 pm

The dusty female stood challenging her. Apolla bares her teeth and growls stay out of my way dog. Before climbing up the mountain slope to rest in the cliff she watches the female called Kaine closely wanting to see what she will do with the tree.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Coins : 12

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:16 pm

Ears erected forward before swiveling his cranium to his pack member, the only surviving one, that is. Blood stained canines bared completely, not challenging, but simply to put his Warima in her place: "Then why'd the Hell you come followin' me for?" A deep growl rising from the pit of his stomach, fur on edge, eyes blazing with fury while adrenaline pumping through his veins. His gold-orange hues remained on her's, but his temper cooled after a moment of certainty that he addressed his point. "Like I'd take interest in you in a way like that," Phantom vocalized with a smirk, eyeballing her figure with interest before looking away. "Nah."  
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:37 pm

She snorted as the creamy female backed off.Amber flattened her ears as her Domini scolded her lightly. She felt insulted, however, by his answer."How dare..." She was cut off as he continued speaking. She tilted her head."Not interested, are you?"She lets out a loud laugh, but she is on edge and slides away from him slightly. She glances at him, but she knows she should keep her gaze off of him. "I'm your best fighter, you know." She mumbles under her breath. "We are the only ones left right now."It is said more softly, but she is more angry than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:00 pm

Phantom examined as Amber took her place, but still had the courage to defend herself, and Phantom wouldn't argue with that. The Domini needed wolves like herself, and Amber was correct - they were the remaining ones left..that they knew about, at least. "You're right." He blatantly stated, meeting her hues although she didn't look back at him. "We need to stick together, or else it'll be the end of Westeria" As much as the ivory canine despised his pack grounds, he'd adapted, and there was a reason for his place among the pack. He'd be the guide that would keep his numbers alive, that's if Phantom could even keep his own head straight. "You aren't that bad," The wolf tried to compliment Amber, but Phantom was never swell with saying nice things. At least he tried.
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:06 pm

You aren't that bad"
Amber lowered her head when he replied to her. She thought he would bite her, but h didn't. Instead, he had agreed with her, something she didn't see coming. She tried to see if he meant his comment but she couldn't look at him now. She would have acted as though it were an insult and she didn't want his fangs on her neck. She glanced at the Nomarian wolf who sat in front of the tree. She noted her howl and wondered what their spirit thought of them. "Should we speak to our own Spirit?" She asked softly, and she dared look him in the eye with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Coins : 34

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 2:29 pm

The slender female walks back to four trees since her exile this was her best place to rest without being noticed. As she walks along the cliffs she sees an ivory male with marking, wait she thinks I know those markings I haven't seen him in months the old domini must have told him I was dead like he did the others. She takes the chance anyway jumping from the ledge on silent paws "Phantom?" She says hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Coins : 154

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:30 pm

Kaine heard the wolves behind her and she became quite frustrated. "Keep it down!" She barked over her shoulder, glaring at the wolves. "Can't you see I'm busy?" She sighed and closed her eyes to try and invision the Nomaria Domini again. So far, it hadn't been working."Perhaps I am doing something wrong..."She mumbled to herself. She turned to the creamy wolf who had appeared rather recently. She whos cocky demeanor annoyed the Nomaria Domini greatly."Call the Spirit of Easteria." She demanded."Hurry up," She rushed after a moment."I haven't got all day."

Generally, the spirits will not come. I think I will make designs for them before we introduce them, should the staff be okay with the idea. Or we could have a design contest for them. We will see^^
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenparadise.forumotion.org
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:49 pm

After hearing a demanding voice Arraine turns around to see a female with white markings by a tree bearing the crest of Nomaria. Was she trying to summon a spirit Arraine wonders. She clears her throat before speaking “I could try." She offers helpfully. “That is if you want me to." She adds a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Lydda

Lydda

Coins : 20
Location : At that one place, in that one time, with that one thing...

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:55 pm

The small she-wolf picked her way carefully down the steep path. It wasn't her intention to have traveled here, but the scent of wolves drew her, especially the scent of her leader. Usually, she wouldn't be so involved in what Kaine was doing, it's almost obvious why most wolves travel to the Four trees, but the scents of other packs is what worried her. "Why so many wolves?" Lydda frowned, stepping closer. Making out indidual smells were often times difficult for a wolf as faraway as she was, but fortunately for Lydda, after working with so many different herbs and scents, she had grown accustomed to it. "Westeria, mostly." She thought, "and some Easteria too." Since Four trees was usually a quiet area, she wondered why there were so many different Wolves there at once. "Kaine?" She called softly as she approached, her steps quick and light. Lydda eyed briefly the other wolves with caution, even noting that most of them were from Westeria. "I must be more weary, they've always been more quick tempered then the other packs." The She-wolf then observed Kaine again, who she realized, was speaking to the Normaria tree. Lydda dipped her head in acknowledgement at what her leader was doing, her gold orbs scanning the tree.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Kaine frowned at the grey female and bared fangs at her."Just do it!" SHe demanded. She was tired of waiting on most wolves. Suddenly, she heard the voice of a familiar pack member. Kaine turned her head to see that Lydda, a healer of her pack, had come to join her domini. "You are late." She frowned at the female, but then she smiled."But glad to see you have finally come." Kaine noted the females nod and she sighed, sitting on her haunches."I do not think the spirits will answer me today, Lydda. What will I do? A vulnerable domin is dangerous to her pack." Kaine glanced at the Nomaria tree before shaking her pelt and sighing again. The words she had said were quiet, hopefully and only to Lydda, but Kaines' problems weren't solved. Had they made the trip to the sacred four for nothing?

Sorry for the wait! Busy, busy, busy!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:24 pm

ivory appendages erected at the vocals of his Warima, and Phantom shook his massive skull in a refusal while gold orange hues observed Kaine as she summoned the spirits, and a toothy grin smuggled onto his marred chops in amusement. "If the spirits needed us, they'd already be down here." The Westeria Domini retorted soberly with amusement thick on his tongue, but hesitant to reveal itself for the curiosity of Kaine's retaliation. Females were always a mystery, so Phantom was cautious around them. Instantly, familiar tones captured his attention, orbs wide with disbelief. "I thought you were dead,"
Back to top Go down
Amber

Amber

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 11:33 pm

Amber caught a small voice nearby and smelled the uninvited scent of a rogue long run from the pack. She heard Phantom speak and a rush of laughter left the females jaws."Funny, I thought we chased you off years ago."Amber snarled at the female. She glanced between Phantom and the she-wolf before stepping towards the female. "Well go on,"She sneered,"Better run along before I tear your pelt to shreds."She bared fangs at the female before snorting and backing off to her place beside Phantom, glaring at the wolf as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:22 am

Arraine looks to Phantom that was his plan he never did tell you what really happened that day did he? She takes in a deep breath about to explain when the females harsh words reach though her daze. "Funny, I thought we chased you off years ago."she snarls she recognized that voice she was part of the few that helped the old domini attack and chase her off. Arraine's pulse quickens there was not many memories that can make her afraid but this was on the top of the list, her exile, they had no reason to send her away they only did it because she was a threat to the domini which in a way was a compliment but in the end they hurt her in the most serious way. They drove her away she tried to call for Phantom because she knew he hated the domini as much as she did. But as she was about to scream other wolves came out of the shadows they clawed at her shredding her pelt, she was surprised it didn't scar her to badly. She let's the fear turn to pure fury as she turns on the female You did this to me! She growls You were one of the few that helped him! She is shaking with anger at this point You sent me to this hell and clearly you feel no regret how dare you act like you're on our side when you are just as bad as he was! She looks at Phantom with eyes that held fury and sorrow, she was one of them, she sent me to my exile and led you to believe I was dead she is a traitor to our cause.
Back to top Go down
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:37 pm

Coal trotted to the edge of the large bowl that cradled Four Trees. Below, he saw that a very medium sized group of wolves seemed to be arguing. A she wolf yelled at a sandy female and a white male snarled at the female yelled at by the growling she wolf. Many females were here, he noted. Westeria and Nomaria mostly, by the scents. A single Easteria wolf in the background. Coal straightened to his full height and approached the wolves within a few bounds. Once beside one of the she wolves, Coal spoke up with a calm tone."What seems to be the problem here?" He asked coolly. Two wolves were Dominis like himself, the rest were of several different ranks. He waited to see how they would react to his presence.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:47 pm

Arraine turns her gaze to the new wolf who approached "What seems to be the problem here?" He asked. Arraine shook her head and lowered her head slightly in respect “Just discussing my situation." She says to the male her cool blue gaze locking on his for a moment “Im a rouge I was exiled" she explains “We were simply discussing what actually happened that night." She finishes her deep grey cost glesmong in the sunlight. “My name is Arraine."
Back to top Go down
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:55 pm

Coal nodded to the females explanations. "A rogue hm?" He thought a moment, then said, "Why discuss such a past? The world isn't on out nice list. We haven't time to discuss such a depressing subject." He smiled at her."A pleasure to meet you Arriane. I am Coal, the Domini of Somaria."He sat on his haunches and tilted his head at her in curiosity."So, you have come to ask for a place back in Westeria?"He shook his head."You don't seem like a wolf with a harsh soul. Somaria seems to be the place for you."He grinned perfectly white teeth at her.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:05 pm

She stars at the male for a while after he says "So, you have come to ask for a place back in Westeria?" "You don't seem like a wolf with a harsh soul. Somaria seems to be the place for you." Of course she wasn't going to ask they were the ones who condemned her to this life and then there was another factor this wolf wanted her, like actually wanted her she had never been shown that kindness since her exile. She returns the smile her blue gaze locking with his and this time she doesn't drop her head “Wait are you saying what I think your saying?" she ask still trying to grasp what this wolf wanted her for but there was still that lingering fear in the back of her mind what if this happened again.
Back to top Go down
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Coal was pleased when she returned his smile. He frowned however when she thought he was courting her. He chuckled in spite of himself and shook his head with an apology in his eyes."I'm sorry, but no. I simply offer you a place among my pack if you so wish it."She smiled gently at her."So sorry for the confusion."He said a moment later.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 3:23 pm

She gives him a confused look that was exactly what she was talking about then it hit her he must have thought she was trying to be flirty or something. She laughs “Thats exactly what I was talking about if I was trying to flirt it would be obvious." She shifts positions so she is standing a little taller “I do however accept your offer." She turns to Phantom “Im truly sorry but I don't think I can live with one who exiled me." She gestures to the female as she says the last part.
Back to top Go down
Lydda

Lydda

Coins : 20
Location : At that one place, in that one time, with that one thing...

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:40 pm

Lydda gave Kaine a small smile in return for her words. "Don't be afraid, they still will guide you, even if they're not here this time." The small fae hated to see her Domini so discouraged. She opened her mouth to say something else, when she heard someone bark from the side. She turned her gaze to where one of the She-wolves of Westeria spoke, using harsh words on her packmate. Lydda frowned, "I thought that She-wolf belonged to Westeria already, I didn't realize she was an exile from them." Forgetting her current problem momentarily, she watched a small exchange between the two of them. Narrowing her eyes as it seemed like a fight was going to break out. "This is place of peace," she growled softly. "No fighting should be done here." But before anything could happened, another scent approached. "Somaria." An interesting looking male appeared, striding towards them. Lydda observed as, he invited the exile Westeria to join his pack.
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Kaine nodded to Lyddas' reply. She sighed and then turned her attention from Lydda to the westeria wolves arguing over the place of an exiled female. Kaine tilted her head in curiosity, but soon caught her breath when Lydda spoke up. At first she thought Lydda was going out of line, but she was right, it seemed. Kaine glanced towards a male she hadn't seen before, but she recognized him as the Somaria Domini. He had offered Arraine, as the wolf had said her name before, a place amongst his pack. Kaine wondered why she had been exiled in the first place, but then again, he was right about not wanting to engage in the past."You should listen to her."Kaine said with a hollow gaze on Phantom. She saw that Coal and Arriane seemed to get along quite well, very well.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:29 pm

Catching the soft growl of the female instantly made Arraine nervous she hadn't seen another wolf in months much less a group of them it was all very overwhelming for her. A small growl escapes from her throat before she can stop it. “I shouldn't have come here." she says under her breath “I am a rouge I should have known I wouldnt be welcome here." She shifts nervously on her paws her eyes instinctively dart around scqnnng her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Coal

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:39 pm

Coal smiled as Arraine replied. "Excellent!" He moved closer to her."What rank are you capable of?" He sees her doubt and soon she was explaining how she should not have come. Coal under this, and he nipped her shoulder in comfort."Don't listen to them. You will have a chance to prove yourself to me within a few days."He glanced at the sandy female and bared hostile fangs at her, something the male rarely pulled."No more arguing." He said sternly, addressing everyone in the area.He glanced at the sky. Soon they would need to find a place to rest.
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2014 5:48 pm

Coal's voice snaps her out of her daze “Excellent !" He says “what rank are you capable of."as soon as he said this her mind began to race all she has ever known is secrets and lies. “I don't know." She answer truthfully “All I've ever known is secrets and lies and that was just to survive another day." Then the male did some things surprising he defended her the only other wolf to do that had been Phantom. She looked up he sun was beginning to set causing her ashen pelt to blend with the shadows but her icy gaze held the light of the setting sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacred Four   Sacred Four - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sacred Four
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolven Paradise :: Normada - Rogue Fortress :: Whisper Forest-
Jump to: