Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the moon was destroyed, so were we...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DELETION DAY!
A Surprise! Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 pm

» IMPORTANT: Please Read!
A Surprise! Emptyby Candy Kane Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:30 pm

» Sacred Four
A Surprise! Emptyby Candy Kane Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

» A Surprise!
A Surprise! Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

» NickName Username - ACTIVITY
A Surprise! Emptyby Coal Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:11 pm

» Advertisement Banner CONTEST
A Surprise! Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:46 pm

» How do you like the new layout so far?
A Surprise! Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm

» Stuff to do List
A Surprise! Emptyby WP STAFF Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 pm

» MOTM Nominations: JANUARY!
A Surprise! Emptyby Candy Kane Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:49 pm

SWITCH ACCOUNTS
Switch Accounts

A Surprise!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Coins : 154

A Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: A Surprise!   A Surprise! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:29 am

Hey guys!

Some may have noticed some faltering activity of the Staff lately. Mainly Phantom and myself^^ The reason for that is because we are working on a Special Surprise that will get everyone's tail tingling. The big debate we, as Staff, have been having is whether or not to show you all the surprise early or wait till its finished^^

As Staff, Phantom and I would agree that we would like to hear what you guys want. Would you mind waiting for the Surprise to be finished with lesser activity from Staff, or would you like to see it now?

Either decision would be a hard one, but it depends on how you would think to see the big surprise XD
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenparadise.forumotion.org
Rainy

Rainy

Coins : 34

A Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise!   A Surprise! EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:59 pm

Oohh a surprise I'm interested <3
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

A Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise!   A Surprise! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:17 am

I have sent PMs to everyone! Keep it quiet for a while though! Surprise is only available to WP members and friends.

I forgot a link in the PM, but there's another link in there that you all can follow. Read instructions, and we will see you all there!
Back to top Go down
Phantom

Phantom

Coins : 12

A Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise!   A Surprise! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 12:57 am

Hello my dearest members of the Wolven Paradise community,

I'd like to start off by apologizing for the sudden changes Kamaji and I have been putting out on you guys; we did not mean to aggravate any of you, but instead provide more for you to do with our new system and website. I get that this may be overwhelming, but just think of how sudden it'd be for the original Wolven Paradise website to change overnight with all these features we're currently implementing - now that would be stressful. We refuse (Kamaji and myself) to publish the website here (WQ) or anywhere, but instead to the current members of Wolven Paradise so that we can finish up our work without having members join and do nothing - hence why we recommend RPing and such at the old website for the time being. You can join the new website to get a preview of our work, but there is still much time before we will be finished with it, as well as the "big move." 

Kamaji and I wished to treat you all to extra features, and be even more original than the rest. Do not take this the wrong way, our beloved Wolven Paradise is here to stay, but as for everything else..well, let's say that it's a whole new world. Literally. You all will have much more to do, more animals to roleplay, and many RP plots/themes to give a try. If you're not interested, then you do not have to participate in any of that, but only join and remain in WP on the new website. If you want a taste of our not-so-normal-and-unique RP, then you're more than welcome to do so. You're allowed to make as many characters as you want and can handle. 

If you've already seen the new website, please keep in mind that it is incomplete, so nothing is final. If you have a problem or a concern, we ask that you message us via PM on the original website with your problem so that we may resolve any confusion or make it suitable for you. Our goal for this change is to make our new "home" it's best for it's members, and that was all we we're aiming for: improvement and extras. We request that when the new website is done that you give all of our extras a try before shutting them out. I will agree, this is new for me even, but you can't dislike something if you've never tried it. In fact, as nerve-racking as it is, awesome things happen outside of your comfort zone. Just give us a chance.

- Phantom  
Back to top Go down
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

A Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise!   A Surprise! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

To add to Phantoms message, we ask that if you plan to register, on the new site, follow the registration process, please. As a new goal we will be enforcing the rules more strictly than we have been. You will find the guide for registration in Join Us forum there. The joining thread at least^^ If you registered there already, we ask that you fill out the quiz and joining form so it is fair for everyone Smile

As well, until we finish the site, moving there is NOT MANDATORY till it is finished. So, with that in mind, we will keep this sight open for a while till the new one is officially finished. You are most welcome to sign up there if you wish Smile

Additionally, some announcements for this one Smile

Newest MOTM is ARRAINE/APOLLA! SHe has graciously remained loyal to the pack and kept active when the site faultered for a long while! Thank you very much for your activity Arraine! You've earned your title well Smile

Banner contest is suspended considering the move...

Nickname Username entries are due TOMORROW! Submit them as soon as you can! Staff will start changes today!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Surprise! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Surprise!   A Surprise! Empty

Back to top Go down

A Surprise!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolven Paradise :: Stay Alert! :: Announcements - Staff-
Jump to: