Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the moon was destroyed, so were we...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DELETION DAY!
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 pm

» IMPORTANT: Please Read!
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby Candy Kane Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:30 pm

» Sacred Four
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby Candy Kane Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

» A Surprise!
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

» NickName Username - ACTIVITY
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby Coal Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:11 pm

» Advertisement Banner CONTEST
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:46 pm

» How do you like the new layout so far?
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm

» Stuff to do List
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby WP STAFF Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 pm

» MOTM Nominations: JANUARY!
Future Stuff to happen! Emptyby Candy Kane Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:49 pm

SWITCH ACCOUNTS
Switch Accounts

Future Stuff to happen!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Coins : 154

Future Stuff to happen! Empty
PostSubject: Future Stuff to happen!   Future Stuff to happen! EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 3:58 pm

Even though I am on EFA, I will still tell you guys what is going to happen for the future of WWP <3

►Mini Plots begin as soon as your character is travel-able from the possible wounds they suffered from the Meteor Hit.(Current)

►A new pack banner is in making process(Preview via the current Somaria banner)(Current)

►Members will be able to "Train" for their ranks via a fun quiz. As a general idea, Guides will mentor you about the information via RP and then you will take a quiz via the training forums to express your characters knowledge!(Coming up)

►Pack might close to NEW MEMBERS until some needed history and knowledge about the lands is discovered via the current members. Be prepared for that announcement and join in case that happens!(Possible, most-likely to happen)

► January MOTM Nominations are available via the same MOTM topic used for December. Submit your nominees before January 1st! It is recommended that members start submissions as soon as possible!(current)

►Chief Rank Applications may be available in the next few days. Watch out for those Smile Submission dates will be included in the topic concerning Promotions.(Coming up)

►The planned Christmas Activity has been CANCELED! DUe to my inactivity of late, I may not be able to get any of that set up. Perhaps we will do a small something for New Years?(current)

►Look forward to an Advertisement Banner contest for the pack! We need to get known in order to grow, so think of ideas until then.(Coming up)

►As a non-pack-related activity, perhaps a fun username change? A theme may be discussed with Staff and pack members so we may come to an agreement.(Coming up)

These are things Coming up or already happening. I do believe this is a good way to do announcements and to spark some excitement^^ Next time though, I'll do so via the Staff account XD
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenparadise.forumotion.org
Lydda

Lydda

Coins : 20
Location : At that one place, in that one time, with that one thing...

Future Stuff to happen! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future Stuff to happen!   Future Stuff to happen! EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:14 pm

This all sounds like fun! Thanks for the heads up Kaine! XD
Back to top Go down

Future Stuff to happen!
Page 1 of 1