Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Wolven Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When the moon was destroyed, so were we...

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DELETION DAY!
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:18 pm

» IMPORTANT: Please Read!
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby Candy Kane Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:30 pm

» Sacred Four
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby Candy Kane Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:06 pm

» A Surprise!
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby Candy Kane Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:00 pm

» NickName Username - ACTIVITY
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby Coal Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:11 pm

» Advertisement Banner CONTEST
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:46 pm

» How do you like the new layout so far?
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby Tsume Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:44 pm

» Stuff to do List
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby WP STAFF Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:37 pm

» MOTM Nominations: JANUARY!
◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Emptyby Candy Kane Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:49 pm

SWITCH ACCOUNTS
Switch Accounts

◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Calyx

Calyx

Coins : 3

◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Empty
PostSubject: ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊   ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:04 pm

◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Outcas10

Classification;
Canis Lupus.

Label;
Calyx Amabel Klee.
Calyx.
Cal.

Articulation;
Kal-icks

Existence;
Female of Three Years.
Domini of Somaria.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

She sees them walking in a straight line, that's not really her style
And they all got the same heartbeat, but hers is falling behind
Nothing in this world could ever bring them down
Yeah, they're invincible, and she's just in the background

Observable;
Decked out in a base coloring of dark, blackish brown, Calyx already has a peculiar coat to begin with. But, settled on top of the dark coloring is millions of strands with lighter pigments, highlighting the dark with orange-blonde accents, though they sometimes appear gray. This occurs all throughout her coat—heavily on her back and tail--, and catches the eyes of many; though usually in a sort of disgust. Her coat is textured, and not in any sort of vicinity of smoothness. However, it does fluff up naturally, and gives an extra bit of umph to her coat.

On the longer scale, Cals coat has a tendency to tangle due to the length, and especially due to the fact that she seldom washes it out. She allows clumps of dirt, sand, and other various things to stick in her coat and knot it even further.

Calyx has but one marking, and that’s a splotch of white on the center of her chest. It usually shapes into a blurred, upside triangle. She has numerous scars all over her body, though as expected they’re concealed beneath her thick coat.

Cals eyes change periodically, shifting slightly either to the faded yellow or muted green. Either way, both colors are dull and understated, though her eyes themselves are far from that. Her irises dance with life, and are always sharp with a sort of awareness.

Perched atop long, slender legs, and graced with a lithe build, Calyx exists. Lean, and muscular, Calyx is easily pegged as a runner, and whomever would be correct. That being said, Calyx is not someone to search for escape often; Meaning, should flight or fight be induced, Cal with consistently choose fight. Her body is capable of both stamina and strength, speed and power. This pairing allows her great success in many of her fruitful endeavors.

Oddly enough, Calyx has a sort of floral scent about her, muted and pleasant, laced with the invigorating twists of peppermint. This results in an unforgettable and enticing scent that is specific only to Calyx.

◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Good_g10

And she says
"I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to fit in
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids."

Mentality;
Calyx, at first glance, is a cocky, easygoing wolf. This is a clear observation from anyone, but despite it all she is extremely dominant, asserting herself easily. Rather than thrust herself into the pack life, Cal sits quietly by, observing and keeping the peace as needed. She makes fun of everyone, regardless of how she expects or knows they’ll take it; After all, it’s only a joke. Jokes and games in general are vastly amusing to Calyx, though at times when seriousness is needed, it is exercised. However, easy as she laughs, Calyx is quick to anger, and fury is not unknown to her. Her voice, despite being rarely used, is quiet and commanding--always interlaced with a sort of humor regardless. Constantly aware of her surroundings, few things pass by Calyx without her knowing it. She observes the world around her through the lens of poetic prose, finding beauty through everything. Confident and bold as she is, Cal can and does get very insecure about herself, over countless things.

He sees them talking with a big smile, but they haven't got a clue
Yeah, they're living the good life, can't see what he is going through
They're driving fast cars, but they don't know where they're going
In the fast lane, living life without knowing

◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Outcas11

History; Things seldom go as planned.
In a litter of four, following countless litters beforehand, Calyx was born. Things were prosperous for the pack, and with much satisfaction the parents noted that all their pups were healthy, and able bodied in all senses of the word.
Beautiful. They were all beautiful, and all so different. But the harmony found between the siblings was irreplaceable and unshakeable—There was never serious fighting. Wrestling matches never got out of line.
However, whether for good or bad, Calyx ended up being the curious one.
She wandered away, alone during a one of those mellow, lazy afternoons. Her siblings didn’t have the same thirst for knowledge and experience as Cal did, so she often explored alone; Always came back unscathed. Calyx thought she was one of the strongest wolves alive, after always finding her way back and “scaring” off the birds and squirrels.
Before she knew it though, Calyx was introduced to her harsh awakening, and taught about the true nature of being a pup.
Swooped up by some unseen face, Cal was carried away from her home to some distant land. The travel was harsh, and far too long to be good for a pup that hadn’t eaten before she went exploring. By the time they finally settled, and she was allowed to see what was around her, Calyx had lost a significant amount of her weight.
The hunger pangs had long since stopped.
As Cal finally looked around at her surroundings, she was shocked to be surrounded by snow. Mountains in the distance, though not much else for variations in elevation. Tundra was the only word to describe it, and tundra it was.
After observing her environment, Calyx turned to look at her captor; A large, menacing male, bathed in sunlight. A wolf unlike any others she had been around before, by the name of Zenon.
Zenon was, ever since he was a yearling, infatuated with pups. However, his oddities and quirks rendered him eternally single, and he wasn't able to get his own family that was so powerfully desired.
At the time, however, Calyx didn't realize this. She was only aware that she wasn't where she was supposed to be, and this was not a good thing. However, soon enough she learned to trust Zenon; He was doing nothing to hurt her.
And so she became the outcast of this strange tundra pack--She looked nothing like any of them.

◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Outcas12

By the time she was a yearling, the obviousness of her strangeness became painfully clear, and she found herself more and more often sitting on the sidelines of all the activities, and excluding herself before anyone else had the chance to do so.
Zenon paid less and less attention to her as she got older, and began to look after the pups that his birth pack was starting to raise.
Without her realizing it, Zenons absence drove Calyx to a personal madness unknown to anyone but herself--She had been glued to Zenons side since she was stolen, and now he couldn't care less.
Rejection became as familiar as breathing.
Until she found Gage.
Around the same age of her, Gage was a dispersal that had found his way to her new pack. Immediately, he was entranced by the strangeness of Cals coat, and from there drawn in my her reclusive personality that rendered her the pack pariah.
Things bloomed into brilliance quickly, and while Calyx was mystified by it all, she couldn't have been happier. They spent every waking moment together, and things started to look better.

◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Xantas12

It wasn't long until she found out about all of his lies; sneaking around with all of the other eligible females from the camp. Classic dog, right?
She left that night, jaw set in a hard line, and she never looked back.

And he says
I wish that I could be like the cool kids, like the cool kids
I wish that I could be like the cool kids
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it

Deep within;
Calyx offers very little trust to anyone she first meets, and is wary of all those around her. The betrayal of both Zenon and Gage, and the exclusion of her adoptive pack causes most of this, and it would take quite a bit of effort to correct it.
She sees nothing wrong in expecting the worst though.

And they said
'Cause all the cool kids, they seem to get it

Calyx does not look for a relationship from anyone. Love can find her, should it want.

Like the cool kids...

Back to top Go down
http://riadvenpack.forumotion.com
Candy Kane
Nomaria Dominant
Nomaria Dominant
Candy Kane

Coins : 154

PostSubject: Re: ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊   ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 8:56 pm

ACCEPTED

Beautiful bio <3
Back to top Go down
https://wolvenparadise.forumotion.org
Rainy

Rainy

Coins : 34

PostSubject: Re: ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊   ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Nice bio Arraine and Cal will more than likely not get along the only thing they have in common is a mistrust in others, but who knows welcome to the pack love <3
Back to top Go down
Tsume

Tsume

Coins : 19

PostSubject: Re: ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊   ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:04 am

Welcome to the pack! 
I am the most inactive user here Very Happy 
#AoiTsumetaiKawa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊   ◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊ Empty

Back to top Go down

◊..:CALYX AMABEL KLEE:..◊
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wolven Paradise :: Who are you? :: Pack Biographies :: Somaria Bio's-